Australian Competition Law: Expert Profiles
Partner, Ashurst (Melbourne)
Relevant qualifications and admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Diploma of Arts (English), University of Melbourne
Relevant work history
- 2005 - current: Ashurst (Partner since 2012)
- Unfair Contracts - Recent Developments (LEO Cussen Centre for Law, 24 November 2015)
- 'Merger Law: Update, Developments and Jurisdictional Considerations' in The Changing Competition Law Landscape (Live Web Seminar, 28 November 2015)
- Joint bidding arrangements: how to side-step unexpected risks from the cartel prohibitions (Association of Corporate Counsel, 5 September 2013)
- What to do when the regulator comes calling (Joint presentation, Association of Corporate Counsel, 25 July 2013)
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
- Named in Global Competition Review's Class of 2016, '40 Under 30 2015'
- Recognised as leading individual in Competition by Best Lawyers Australia (2013)