Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
Council must publish its recommendation
(1) The Council must publish, by electronic or other means, a recommendation under section 44F and its reasons for the recommendation.
(2) The Council must give a copy of the publication to:
(a) the applicant under section 44F; and
(b) if the applicant is not the provider of the service - the provider.
(3) The Council must do the things under subsections (1) and (2) on the day the designated Minister publishes his or her decision on the recommendation or as soon as practicable after that day.
(4) Before publishing under subsection (1), the Council may give any one or more of the following persons:
(a) the applicant under section 44F;
(b) if the applicant is not the provider of the service - the provider;
(c) any other person the Council considers appropriate;
a notice in writing:
(d) specifying what the Council is proposing to publish; and
(e) inviting the person to make a written submission to the Council within 14 days after the notice is given identifying any information the person considers should not be published because of its confidential commercial nature.
(5) The Council must have regard to any submission so made in deciding what to publish. It may have regard to any other matter it considers relevant.